



Here are some pics from San Francisco I know a little late but here they are. We had alot of fun, SanFrancisco is a very intersting place to say the least. We really missed our girls but it was a much needed break. One funny story Justin and I were on the street car/trolley one night on our way back to our hotel and a there was an open space next to Justin so at a stop a um lady/man or should I say man/lady lol I really don't know got on let me try to expalin this person she was built big not over weight but big she had big hands with a couple tattoos, she wore tight low rise jeans and a tight shirt with a big coat over it, she had long frizzy hair, she was obviously on some major drugs she was blinking,twitching the whole time she came and sat next to Justin of course. She had a back pack she was rummaging through she finally found what she was looking for some type of meds, so she takes the pills and a minute later I look over and her head is down and we come to a stop and she starts going over she was starting to fall on Justin, Justin jumped on top of me! She finally woke herself up when she hit the seat, and says uh sorry. I couldn't stop laughing the rest of the night, everyone on the car was laughing too it was pretty funny. To top it off someone got on that she knew and they were talking and the guy says haven't seen you in awhile sorry your down on your luck and she says oh im pretty good now I just got out of prison!
oh and the picture of the brides above you are probably wondering about, there were hundreds of them, I have no idea what was going on but it was a pretty funny sight there were men and women dressed as brides.



1 comment:
Sounds like the 2 of you had a fun time.
Post a Comment