Thursday, April 10, 2008

lotsa lotsa

lotsa stuff going on, for one- http://www.utahhomes.com/Property/propertydetails.aspx?SearchID=558588&PropertyGUID=2372CC01-03A8-471C-8598-53B68F0184F0&RowNum=1 1 we listed our house
Two- We already have an offer, they want a move in date of April 30th! We counter offered and are waiting we should find out anytime now today.
Three- We wont be able to move into the house we planned on until the 1st of June.
Four- We are moving because Justin is buying a partnership in the business www.swensenphotography.com we are buying the bosses house because the studio/office is in the basement of the house. The business loan should be 100% approved by next week.
Five- Kennedy's 4th Birthday is May 7th, I am trying to plan a little party for her.
Six- My sister Mandy is getting married May 8th. Justin is doing her engagements,bridals, and wedding day. We've been busy with that.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Hey! I'm glad you stopped to say hi the other day! I'll add your link to our blog:)

me said...

Hello there! Thank you for leaving a comment. I always wonder how you guys are doing and stuff. I hear things here and there from Denise but thats it. We should get together sometime...our kids would have a lot of fun. San francisco sounds GREAT! hehe. well im glad things are going well for you. keep in touch for sure. I love blogging!

Emalia said...

Hey Kazie!! That's so great you already have an offer on your house--that was fast. Sounds like life might be a little stressful for ya here in ther near future. I'm sure everything will work out ok. :-) I'm glad you guys had a fun time in SanFran. That story is really funny.

Haylee Mollerup said...

Kazie!! I hadn't checked your blog for awhile. I kept checking and there wasn't a new post..... :) You guys are busy! You're moving!! Do you have pictures of your new house? You should put some up! I showed Erik your blog this morning (and when you first started it) and he says he remembers Kennedy (I'm not real sure) but he says, "Yeah, that's my cousin Kennedy". I tell him he doesn't have a cousin named Kennedy and that she's his friend. He just smiles and laughs! It will be fun to get the 2 boys and the 2 girls together this summer! And Chase....he's 32 pounds! :) He's our chunker!! :)