Sunday, April 20, 2008

Baby in Bloom


Mike and Allison came over for dinner tonight and Justin decided to do a few pics of Sydney and experiment I thought this turned out great,especially for a first time doing this. Sydney was the perfect model she is so stinking cute. I am a little sad that Justin didn't know how to do this when our girls were newborn.

4 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

WOW good job Justin! He used photoshop to get her on that flower right? Or did he lay her on the flower? It's great...you can't tell! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Justin did a great job, i love it. I can't wait to so the others.

Haylee Mollerup said...

That picture is GORGEOUS!! I just need a little GIRL so that he can take that picture of my baby!! I'm not sure how that would look with a little (or big in my case) baby boy on that flower!! :)

Di said...

Love it! He'll have to do my little girl in October... oh wait... I don't even know if I'm having a girl... ha ha.