
Kennedy said I forgot to put a picture of her and Morgan so here it is.
I asked Kennedy what she likes best about Morgan
-I just love her
-I like to play with her at my house,at the park, at chucky Cheese,at her house,I like to play with her anywhere. In my room I like to play dress up and play with little people,and have tea parties with her.
- We are going to go to disneyland someday together.
- And Chucky Cheese because it's been a long time.
- I like to read books together. (especially Fancy Nancy)
- I like that she plays hide and seek with me
She's sometimes mean to me and im sometimes mean to her but I still Love her so much!!



4 comments:
You probably don't remember me, but I saw your comment on Mindy's Blog and had to say Hi!!! It's Rachelle Kolb, we use to be your neighbors when you lived next to Annetta Sine!!! So anyhow...Congrats on the new business and new house and all! Your daughters are gorgeous and you look great...Your hair is long! How fun!
My blog is www.blokthoughtsnmore.blogspot.com come visit! Hope to hear from ya soon! Oh I hope its okay to put you on my blog!
Aren't our girls just the cutest things ever. Kazie I can't believe you are leaving me, I am so sad you are such a great friend. Thanks for all your help with the baby and just for being there when i need to vent. I love ya!
I'm so glad you found my blog so that I could find yours! Your girls are adorable! I need to hire Justin to photograph our family some time... love the pictures! I have heard of Zofran, but I heard most insurance companies like you to try other medications first, which was what I was doing, but since I'm doing much better now hopefully I won't need it. It was good to hear from you and I will add you to my blog list :)
Hey Kazie! It looks like you had a fun weekend. I'm glad your counter-offer was accepted--that's exciting news. I'm sure you're going to be super busy packing up now and getting ready to move. Let us know if we can help. :-) Your girls are so funny and so cute!
Post a Comment