

We have a fun week planed. If anyone knows Kennedy, she loves princesses so Wednesday night we are going to Disney Princesses on ice! Then Thursday morning Justin and I are flying out to Sanfrancisco for 5 days! Justin has a wedding reception that he is doing pictures at Friday night, they paid for all of his expenses so we decided to make a vacation out of it. The girls are staying with thier Grandma and Grandpa Swain so we know they will be well taken care of and will have fun, we haven't been on vacation without kids since our honeymoon 5 1/2 years ago! Also Allison our next door neighboor & close friend is having a baby sometime this week, if baby Sydney isn't here by Thursday she will be induced, we are very excited for baby Sydney to come (I know not as excited and Anxious as Allison as today is her due date!) But if she doesen't have her before Thursday we wont get to see Sydney until after our little trip :( above are pics that Justin took of Allison and Morgan a couple weeks ago I think they turned out pretty good. Im sure we will have some fun pics to share next week!



2 comments:
Kazie you are so cute to put pictures of me and morgan on your blog. I am so glad that you are so excited for us.
Sounds like fun!! You guys must still be on vacation or just getting back--I hope you had a great time!! Kenzie's 1st birthday was fun, you'll have to check out some of the pictures on our blog. ;-) Love these mommy, daughter, and future baby pics. they turned out really nice!! I like that idea.
Post a Comment