Saturday, March 1, 2008
A Long Week
It's been a long week, we have had some problems with our home that was built exactly a year ago. We stayed with Justin's parents this week while our builder did drywall and painting work on it. It was nice to have them help us with the girls but it has been a huge inconvenience living out of suitcases and all. So we got home last night and this morning I decided to take Chloe to the doctor because she has had this cold for a week now and is wheezing, having a hard time breathing sometimes, has a fever and a terrible cough the doctor checked her out and said she is wheezing and she has Bronchiolitis (RSV) not bad enough yet to hospitalize her but to watch closely. She is on albuterol mask (a breathing treatment) that we give her every 4 hours. So we gave her a priesthood blessing and are praying that she gets better quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Kazie! I love your BLOG! I can't believe how much your gorgeous princesses have grown! What dolls you have! We need to do lunch soon... let me know when you are free! I miss you!
ahhh Kazie, it sounds like it has been a long week. I'm sorry Chloe not doing all that great. Kurtis & Kenzie have been really sick lately too. So you're back at home now? and things are fixed? I wanted to let you know that we are having Kenzie's 1st birthday party next sunday (the 16th) at 7pm at Blake's grandparents house (call me for directions) We'd love to have you guys come!!
Love, Emalia
Post a Comment