
I asked Kennedy a few questions here are her answers
What is your favorite color? Purple and Pink
Who is your Best Friend? Morgan,Max and Kelsey
What is your favorite food? Strawberry
What is your favorite movie? Cinderella
Who is your favorite princess? Ariel and Belle
What is your favorite song? The car song (rascal flatts "life is a highway")
What is your favorite animal? Giraffe
What is your favorite toy? Snap instyle Keri doll
What is your favorite Book? Winnie the Pooh seasons, Fancy Nancy and Cinderella
What is your favorite candy? Watermelon Taffy
What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas and Valentines
What is your favorite activity? Playing with my leap pad.
Who is your favorite Cousin? Corena and Shaylynn
What do you want to do when you grow up? Go to Disneyland
What do you want to be when you grow up? Cinderella
A few other things about Kennedy she is in Preschool 2 days a week and loves it! She is learning so many new things her favorite thing at school is the alphabet station where she colors,learns a new letter everyweek and is learning to write her name. She also loves the art room where she paints.
She is also in dance one day a week and is going to have a dance recital in the spring that she is very excited about.



2 comments:
Yay for blogging! I'm so glad you have a blog now! I love all the pictures of your sweet girls-they are so beautiful! By the way it's totally normal to be slightly addicted to blogging for a while. totally normal, trust me. ;-)
Kazie!!! It's been SOOOOOOOO long! (and it's my fault!! -- sorry I haven't ever called you back from whenever you called last. I'm a horrible friend and I'm horrible with the phone!)
HOWEVER.....I was excited to see you start a blog! EVERYONE out here in Iowa has a blog. We have dial-up internet still so I refuse to have a blog until we get high-speed or wireless. But, I'm excited that you have a blog.
Kennedy is beautiful! And Chloe is adorable!! It's so fun to see pictures of your girls!
I look forward to more posts!
Haylee
Post a Comment