Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tagged

we saw this on our friends blog the Ormands. I thought it was pretty cute & I think Kennedy was tagged.

What does Mommy always say to you?
Kennedy: I love You

What makes Mommy happy?
Kennedy: When I don't cry

What makes Mommy sad?
Kennedy: When I cry

How does Mommy make you laugh?
Kennedy: When you say funny words like Chloe's a monster

How old is Mommy?
Kennedy: I don't know you have to tell me first

How tall is Mommy?
Kennedy: "You have to stand up"...(she measured me with her hand from my toes to as high as she could reach and said) "your 20 feet up"

What doesn't Mommy like to do?
Kennedy: look out the window's

What is Mommy's job?
Kennedy: Helping me take care of Chloe

What is Mommy's favorite food?
Kennedy: ranch & carrots, tacos you eat everything!

How do you know Mom loves you?
Kennedy: Because I love you


Tag: Allison(Morgan, Amy(Max) whoever else wants to.

2 comments:

me said...

lol that is soo cute! its good to know you eat everything...haha. i love these kinds of tags.

Perschon Family said...

This is way fun! I'll for sure have to do it! Kennedy, you are a sweety!