Splash Park Chloe loves it!
4th of July we went to Herriman days Kennedy loved the swing ride
Kennedy and Erik they haven't seen each other for a long time but they were able to begin right where they lef off they had lots of fun playing in the water.
Chloe and Chase she kept kissing him



4 comments:
Those are really cute pictures!! I think the one of Chloe kissing that boy is so cute!! I love Kennedy in that swing ride too!
Your girls are getting SO BIG! Happy Birthday BTW....I will try to call you too but, just in case....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAZ!
lay it on him Chloe!! WOOWY! Way cute pictures! that one of Kenedy on the swing is awesome! Your husband must be a photographer or something...or he's teaching you a thing or 2!
Your Girls are so adorable! What a lucky girl you are! I hope you had a fantastic birthday. You deserve the Best!
Post a Comment