It's been awhile since I posted and I have had some friends wondering whats going on???
Well we are still living with Justin's parents and for the most part it is going really well besides the fact that my sweet little girls are extremely curious for example Chloe this morning wanted to see what would happen if she pushed over one of Grandmas kitchen chairs well she found out that with enough force it would break it ya she broke one of the kitchen chairs it is fixable but I felt terrible. I guess Kennedy is not exacty my curious one but my dramatic one, lets just say I just don't know how much more Grandpa can handle.
I really just miss having my own home, I miss the little things like waking up and the girls climbing in bed with us, I miss cooking dinner in my own kitchen for my family, and friends I miss having friends over and entertaining, I miss our friends (Allison, Amy), I miss Max just walking in our house, I miss Morgan's little knock at our door, I miss my furniture, I miss Kennedy's cute Pink and Black paris room I especially miss her big closet(we really don't have much storage space here). As im writing this im feeling like some of these things are so petty my furniture these are such worldley things.
We are hoping in the next 2-3 weeks we will be moved or at least know where we will be moving. We are looking for a place in the same neighborhood where the photography business is in Bluffdale. I am excited to be settled again.
In the meantime the we are having fun here. We have some friends across the street Ethan and Logan who the girls play with everyday, usually around 10:30 or 11:00 there is a little knock on the door and we always know it's Ethan and Logan ready to play. I have so many pictures I have wanted to post on here but haven't been able to hopefully soon I will be able to post pics to go along with my posts.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Max misses having your house to just walk into! I'm so excited for you to find your house in Springview! YEAH!!! And you're not petty to be missing having your own life! This experience will make you just enjoy your own space all the more!
Post a Comment