Justin is 28 today! So I just wanted to take a minute to say Happy Birthday! I am so thankful for Justin and all he does and all he is here are just a few of the things we love about him.
Daddy throws me up in the air and gives me shoulder rides, hangs me upside down, he plays hide and seek, he reads to me and lets me stay up late. im so grateful that Daddy loves me and I love him too (Kennedy)
I love that he is such a great Daddy & Husband
I love that he has so many talents photography,wood working, cake decorating,great cook, fixing cars, he fixes all kinds of things around the house he is a great handy man, he plays the guitar, he sings, the list goes on and on he puts me to shame I call him my Martha he is amazing. Justin is the type of person that he tries something and is good at it the first try.
I love that Justin loves the gospel, he is very knowledgeable and teaches me new things all the time. He is an example to so many people.
I love that he is so patient with his crazy emotional wife.
I love that he is a little OCD :) he is very organized and helps keeps our house and lives in order.
We love you!!!
Kazie, Kennedy & Chloe :)



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Justin!! Hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday to the man of the house.
Hey Kaz! Where are you living these days? BTW...you blog background is adorable. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment