
Chloe has always been our curious and adventurous one and as she grows in age she grows in curiosity. Last night Kennedy went in to go to the bathroom and Chloe of course followed. It's common knowledge in our family that Kennedy thinks that she has to remove all clothing from the waist down to go to the bathroom. As Kennedy finished up and flushed the toilet Chloe picked up her favorite new Sleeping Beauty Panties and tossed them in. Of course 4 yr old panties are just the right size to go down the drain . As they disappeared forever into the West Jordan Sewer System Chloe Danced with glee at her new found discovery while Kennedy fell to the floor in anguish over the lost underwear. With counseling Kennedy has learned to cope with the tragedy and Chloe has been banned from the bathroom until further notice. So if all drains do lead to the ocean (as per Finding Nemo, one of Kennedy's favorite movies) then don't be surprised to see an ocean fish wearing a pair of Sleeping Beauty undergarments.



4 comments:
That is HILARIOUS! there would have been utter drama at my house also! I am still laughing at the image! I am going to Hawaii at the end of next month...I'll keep an eye out!
I LOVE it!!! Silly Chloe and Poor Kennedy! You couldn't have written that any funnier...good job!
So cute!! I thought that was hilarious! Poor Kennedy...sounds like she will have to watch out for Chloe! :) They sound so fun! I wished we lived closer so we could get together!
I am a total stranger. I was doing a google search to find out what happens to water when you flush the toliet. I clicked search and your link to this blog was one of the top results. Just my advice, you really need to change your security settins so your blog isn't on a google search. You have your last name on here and the names of your kids. Its dangerous.
Post a Comment