Friday, June 13, 2008

Dancing Queen


Kennedy has been in Dance this year and has really liked it. Although I think everyone that knows Kennedy knows that she is very shy, so she sometimes had a hard time going to dance even though every time I picked her up she loved every minute of it. The last two Saturdays she has had a dance recital one at Riverton High school and one last Saturday at the riverton park for the Riverton Arts festival, I really wasn't sure if she would go up on stage and perform but she did it! And she loved every second of it, she did so good I was so proud of her. I hate being in front of people so I am extremely proud of her for overcoming this, after the first recital a couple weeks ago she asked can I go up again and again. Justin sent me with one of his cameras, so I think I got some pretty cute pics but of course our card reader is packed and is in our storage unit somewhere. But these pics are pretty cute too.

4 comments:

Perschon Family said...

cute cute cute! I love it! I'm so glad she got up and performed! GOOD JOB KENNEDY!!!

Di said...

Cute pictures! Can you e-mail me Justin's photo pricing? My e-mail is diana.coe@gmail.com

Thanks!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

She looks adorable! I just love how you were nervous for her to go up...I'm sure she was a super star! What a great way to help her with her shyness!

Stacey said...

Judy told me about your blog! It is so cute!! I love the pictures of your girls...I can't believe how big they are getting. Our blog is little-giggles.blogspot.com Maybe this way we can keep tabs on each other better! :)