Thursday, May 21, 2009

im moving on and im getting excited about it

Ok alot of you know I REALLY wanted a baby boy this time around, well it took me a few days to get over the fact that I will be having another Girl and move on and be excited to have another sweet little girl. So now we have been trying to think of names for her,we have yet to agree on anything so far. I have been looking at new crib bedding and I am getting excited, I don't know exactly why but I really enjoy decorating kids rooms not really any other room of the house is as finished as my girls rooms. So I was going to post some pics of things I am thinking about for her room. I am also going to start working on moving Chloe into Kennedy's room, I am going to do matching fabric headboards. I would love your opinions or any ideas you have seen!

Justin and I both liked this one.

http://www.lilsugar.com/3039992?utm_source=lilsugar&utm_medium=email&utm_term=3039992&utm_campaign=email_friend&utm_content=link_2
We like this too but we would accent with green. I guess we both like black and white, but is it too similar to Kennedy's pink paris room?

And I have been thinking about having some custom bedding made, I like these colors and fabric choices http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25082581&ref=sr_gallery_21&&ga_search_query=crib+bedding&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=8&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

3 comments:

Perschon Family said...

so stinkin cute! DO IT! (the one in the picture you posted!

Stacey said...

Very cute pictures of rooms. I want to see photos of your other girls rooms. I hear they are super cute....so you should post some!! ;)

Coombs Family said...

I think you're really pretty lucky to get another little girl! You will know what to expect! I agree with Stacey too! Green and Black very cute!