

Kennedy's Birthday was yesterday, it's hard to believe she is 5 already (she makes me feel kinda old) We went to the studio and Justin took a few minutes to do a birthday photo shoot. I know there are lots of pictures I just couldn't pick just a couple to post the last 2 pics are the only ones Justin has done any photoshop work on isn't it cool what you can do with photoshop??) It was the first time Kennedy actually liked having her picture taken it was fun and the pictures turned out pretty cute! I think she had a pretty fun day her cousin Ryeleigh was off track so she was able to sleep over Wednesday night and spend the day with us on her Birthday. We first made her favorite breakfast Mickey Mouse pancakes, we got ready, played and then went to Justin's Studio and did her little photo shoot, then it was off to Gardner Village to meet Grandma Swain, to ride the ponys, feed the ducks, and of course get a treat from the candy store and just enjoy the beautiful weather. After Gardner Village we went to the grocery store where we let her pick icecream for her birthday party on Saturday. Last but not least she got a special Birthday dinner princess shaped chicken noodle soup! (I felt kinda bad but thats what she wanted) We love our sweet, sensitive, sassy little princess Kennedy. We are so thankful that we have her.



4 comments:
SO SO SO Cute!! I'm glad she had a fun b-day!!!
What ADORABLE pictures!!! Kennedy is a natural in front of the camera!! She looks so old in her photoshoot pictures!!!
How fun!
Beautiful pictures! she is such a pretty girl. Happy birthday Kennedy!
I dunno know if you know this or not, but you're little Kennedy is absolutely beautiful! (But I'm pretty sure you know that!)
Post a Comment