Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just the four of us




We also did some pictures of just the four of us. This is probably the best one, I would have liked to get a better one but I guess this is us. My kids with thier silly little cheesy smiles (all of us have forced smiles), my hair kinda crazy, and Justin having to hold Chloe down. Justin probably would not be too happy knowing that I posted this picture without him doing any photoshop work to it but I don't know if it would ever get done if I waited for him. (I love him) but he does have this one flaw :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute picture! such a cute family!

Haylee Mollerup said...

You have such an adorable family Kazie! I LOVE your hair too!!

Stacey said...

Very cute pictures!! You all look great!

Perschon Family said...

LOVE LOVE that background...AMAZING! And you all looks great! I have given up on perfect pictures of all of us! Like you said...it shows how you guys are right now and you are all adorable!!

Perschon Family said...

ok i looked at the differences and i can tell...but only cause you told me to look! i still LOVe your picture!!