Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I guess it's been awhile, an update on us.

I guess I didn't realize it's already been a month since my last post. I keep telling myself that I am going to do better about blogging so that I can make it into a book and have it printed. We have been pretty busy. First of all at about 3 weeks ago, the Swensen's house burned down. That means that not just our neighbors and our friendslost thier home but Justin's work burned with it, it was uin the basement of thier house. I have just been crazy busy trying to help them in any way possible. Justin has been busy trying to keep work going getting new equipment, setting up a new office space ect.. ect... he has been working non stop.
Even though this has been a sad situation we have seen so many miracles happen, so many people have helped with the needs of the family and the needs of the business. It has been amazing and I am so thankul to have such amazing friends and neighbors around me. Here is a story in the paper on it http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,705310106,00.html?pg=2

Other than the fire, The girls are enjoying having our back yard finished. We have had cousins sleep over a few times (the girls both love it) we have gone to the splash park, and are just enjoying the summer. Justin just turned 29 yesterday. He took a break from work and we went to Joe's Crab shack for dinner with some friends (his favorite, definately not my choice).

My pregnancy is moving along I am still waiting for the morning I wake up and am not sick and I don't have to take my medicine. I went to the doctor on Monday they did an ultrasound and they confirmed again it is a girl but everything looks great! We still have not agreed on a name although Kennedy calls her Lyla and Justin calls her Caleigh I still haven't decided and I say I should get the final say! Right??




A week or so before the fire we went to do some pictures of my sister and her family and thought while we were at it we would try to get pictures of the girls I really want a cute one of them together. But we have yet to get one. Anyway here are a few pics.
(my sister Mandy's family)


No comments: