Wednesday, March 25, 2009
A few of you already know this but just thought I would let the rest of you in on our secret. YES I am pregnant, I am sick, I am tired, my jeans are getting uncomfortable(already?!) We are excited to be having another baby, I am due in November I was hoping to have a spring baby but we'll take what we get. Kennedy keeps telling me that she thinks it's a Boy & a Girl!! I hope not because I think I would loose my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
OH! That is so exciting! Congratulations!
Holy Cow! How EXCITING!!! I am SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY for YOU!!!! Congratulations!!!
YEAH YEAH YEAH to the happy part of the news. I'm sorry you have hit the sick stage. I haven't talked to you in way too long! I need to have your girls over to play so you can take a nap!!! Talk to you soon! (My little sister is on her way to have her baby right now so I will be going down to Ephraim to help with my Dad so my Mom can help with her little girl. So I may not be able to call you till I get back...but I'm thinkin about you!!)
KAZIE!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you and your growing family! I am sad, however, that for the 1st time, we won't be pregnant at the same time and having babies at the same time! We'll have to catch up on our 3rd and your 4th! Unless Kennedy is right and you're having twins. Then we'll catch up on our 3rd and your 5th!! :)
I'm SO SORRY you're sick. I hope it passes SOON!!! I wish we were closer to let the girls come play with the boys and give you a break! Keep your blog updated on how you're doing and feeling so I know!
Congrats again!!!!!
Miss you!
YAY! That is so exciting! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear what you are having...hoping for your sake it isn't two. I can't even imagine that! ;) Hope you start feeling better.
I knew you probably had a blog somewhere out there:) Congrats on the baby in your tummy I hope you start feeling better soon while I am no longer first trimester sick I am last trimester un-comfortable:)
Congratulations! I empathize with you being sick, there is nothing worse than getting up morning after morning feeling absolutley yucky and trying to do the bare minimum as a Mommy! I just barely got over morning sickness, 12 days now without being sick! We are due in August, we have our ultrasound in 2 days! I hope you feel better soon and the days go by quickly:)
Post a Comment