


I think Valentines is a fun Holiday, it comes at just the right time when we are tired of the snowy days and need a little pick me up, the flowers and breakfast were perfect for me this morning (thanks Justin) and the little valentine pages from preschool how can they not make you smile?? The heart shaped sugar cookies,pink frosting, and chocolate how could you not like this holiday?! Justin and I went out last night to a movie and tonight we are going with my sister Mandy and her family to fetal photo to hopefully find out what sex her baby is. Then we are going to Old Speghetti Factory for dinner! What is everyones plans? Just thought I would share some fun pictures of my Valentines. Hope you all have a fun Valentines with those you love!



4 comments:
cute pictures kaz! I'm with you, I LOVE valentines!!
Very cute pictures of all of you! I love Valentine's too because it breaks up the winter slump!
Chloe is so tiny! Love the pics!
We love you!
Post a Comment