Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Happenings!

We had so much fun we did lots of fun things with family and friends so finally here are some pics.

5 comments:

Emalia said...

Hey Kaz,
just wondering if you would mind emailing us the pics for Wheeler farm day...I saw some of them on your page and they are SOOO cute! Let me know!
Thanks. Love Aubs and Em

Haylee Mollerup said...

Very cute pictures Kazie! That's a good idea to do an album for all of Halloween festivites! There's always SO MANY pictures!

Oh by the way, I just saw how you write down quotes the girls say on your side bar. What a good idea! I might copy that idea from you! Is that okay??

One last thing....you never posted pictures of the rest of your house! I'm waiting!!! :)

Coombs Family said...

Look how much fun you all had for Halloween! And seriously, one of these rainy Saturdays let's get together and play! ;) Hope Kennedy gets feeling better soon!!

Perschon Family said...

fun pictures!!!

Angie said...

What fun pictures! Looks like October was a BUSY month for you! LEts get together soon!