Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our House


A few people have asked me to post pictures of our house well I have one to begin with I promise I will get to the rest soon!

5 comments:

Dyana said...

Beautiful house, Kaz! I want to come visit SOON!

Haylee Mollerup said...

Kazie---
Your house is absolutely gorgeous!! Where is it located? I can't WAIT too see pictures of the WHOLE REST OF THE HOUSE!!!! :) I'm one of those people that have been asking you to post pictures of your house!! I actually thought it about it just the other day and I was going to leave you another comment telling you to post pictures, but I decided not to be a pest!! :) Can't wait to see more!!! I LOVE it!!!!

Perschon Family said...

that is such a lovely house! i must come see it....(really though that is a great picture of it! I'm so glad you found it and that you're all settled in and loving it! YEAh!!!)

Angie said...

Wow! It looks Gorgeous! congrats on the new house! Lets get the kids together soon!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

WOW.. that is beautiful...we are still living at my parents while my husband goes to school!