Saturday, August 9, 2008

Swensen Photography at your service 24/7

This is our lives right now Swensen,Swensen and more Swensen. this is what Justin's schedule has been like yesterday was 8/8/08 so for some reason everyone wanted to get married there were 150 weddings yesterday at the Salt Lake temple! Justin was gone by 8am and didn't get home till 10:30 last night, when he got home he was up till 12:30 editing some of his shoots (this is everynight) he was gone again by 8 am, he came home for a couple hours today but had to clear all of his memory cards and was gone again he will be home tonight around 10 or 10:30, he usually has Sunday's and Monday's off but he has to do a wedding tomorrow night and will be working from 5:00 9:00 and on Monday morning he has a bridal at La Caille at 10 am. In the meantime I am busy at home(my in-laws home) with the girls and working on Swensen wedding albums! So I thought I would share some of the work that Justin does, seeing his work and what an amazing photographer he is makes it a little bit easier when he is gone so much.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

justin does do any amazing job. when things cool down for him we want him to do a family picture.

Perschon Family said...

Wow Kaz! That is quite the schedule! That has to be hard on both of you!!!! I hope you survive this crazy month when everyone seems to want to get married!

Those pictures are incredible! I feel so privilaged to have pictures on my wall which Justin took! He really has a gift and does amazing work. Like you said, hopefully that makes it all a little more worth all the time and effort that goes into it!

Is that one picture at the Great Salt Lake? If so...I'm TOTALLY there if you decide to go out!!!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Come play this week while Justin is so busy! I feel like we haven't seen you for so long! ok, I should've just called you rather than writing a novel of a post!

Di said...

Justin is an awesome photographer. I still need to call Swensen and get pricing. The whole wedding season must be crazy for him. I saw your mother-in-law at Stake temple night and remembered you are staying with them. We should get together for a play date since you are close by now... e-mail me your phone #.