Saturday, August 30, 2008
Anyone want to join us for a picnic??
We finally closed on our new house. We are living in our new house but we don't have furniture beds is about all we have. We have a blanket in our kitchen and have been having a picnic on our kitchen floor for every meal, so anyone want to join us for a picnic?? We actually are planning on moving our furniture and everything out of our storage unit today. I feel so blessed to be in a home of our own again. I look around and still can't believe our house it is more than what I ever dreamed of I love it! It was definitely worth the wait..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Glad to hear you guys were able to close...now I am just anxiously awaiting some pictures!! (Is this the house you sent me the link for?) I'll give you some time though since you are busy moving stuff in! :) Can't wait to see how cute it is.
We are totally up for a picnic...hehe. Give us the time and place and we will be there! We will miss you guys!! Lets not stay strangers this time.
I want to come join you for a picnic cause your house is so dang cute and nice and perfect! I'm so glad you're finally there! YEAH!!!
Congrats! That's exciting! Picnics in your house are the best! We actually got to have a campout in our living room last night, complete with a candle-fire! The powere went out for about 2 hours, lots of fun...
Yipee!! Congrats on getting your own place. :-) Justin's a great photographer!!! Those photos are amazing.
Post a Comment