Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lyla Blessing

I know we had Lyla blessed last month so these pictures are a bit late. I was so excited to see how this dress turned out. I looked and looked for a dress for her I found one I loved online http://www.onesmallchild.com/detailviews.aspx?productid=3763 the only problem was the price I just couldn't pay that much. So I called Justin's mom and bought some fabric and about a week later she was finished! I love it! Justin gave her a beautiful blessing and we had so many great family and friends that came it was a great day. I am so thankful for this sweet little girl she has such sweet little spirit.


6 comments:

Coombs Family said...

She's Beautiful! Love the dress, you're mother-in-law did a great job with it!

Anonymous said...

beautiful dress! beautiful little girl! SO precious!

Haylee Mollerup said...

BEAUTIFUL baby girl!!! BEAUTIFUL dress!!! BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! IF (and that's a BIG IF) I ever have a girl, will your mother-in-law make a dress for me??? :) Or can I borrow yours??? :) IT'S GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Aubrey A said...

I really do think you should consider making this dress into a baptism dress too! It is gorgeous and it looks long enough in the train to work :) Thanks for having us come on Lyla's special day!

angie and tyler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emalia said...

She is so beautiful! Great job on the photography. I wish I could afford to get some pictures of Alyssa done like those. :-) I've gotten some pretty good shots here at home. I wanted to let you know I sent off an email from Kenzie to Kennedy's class about a gingerbread mad spotting. Miss you!