We are so happy to have her here! Kennedy and Chloe adore her! She is a great baby so far. This weeks has been a bit crazy Justin had a pretty crazy work week. half the people in Justin's office came down with the swine flu which meant no time off for him. I have felt like I am constantly packing up to go to the doctor to have Lyla's Jaundice and blood sugar levels tested. And as of Saturday Lyla was not the only one I was taking to the doctor. Chloe all of a sudden had a fever (no swine flu we had her tested) but she still has a fever. Justin's parents took her so that she doesen't get the rest of us sick, I have a fear of a having a newborn up at primary Childrens so until she is fever free for 24hrs she is with Justin's parents and I am missing her like crazy. I guess you could say I am really getting a feel for being a mom of 3 now. I kinda am wishing I could go back to the hospital and be pampered and be with my husband and baby. Luckily I do have some great family and friends and ward that is helping us out with dinner and has taken Kennedy for me (she is bored out of her mind being with mom all day reminding her every 5 min to sanitize her hands) Enough whining here are some pictures of our precious new little one!








10 comments:
So sweet, congratulations!
She is just perfect! You look amazing! Hope Chloe gets better quick! I'd love to bring your family dinner, sometime, when you need some! But really, I just want to see that new baby!
She is so beautiful!! I'm so happy for you guys! Enjoy the cuddling time and sleep whenever you can. :-)
I've been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for pictures!! She's adorable, just like your other two girls!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
You look GREAT too Kaz!
Kazie, congrats, she is so cute!! I am so happy for you!! Looks like you cleaned up before pics were taken with your cute pj's and hair all cute!! Good idea I am doing that next time! Love you!!
What a beautiful little girl, I hope you all start feeling better, congratulations! I like her name too, I bet Kennedy is so excited, she had the idea if I remember right:)
She's a beautiful little girl!!!
Hope Chloe gets better soon. Let me know if I can help with anything.
craziness! i can't believe all you've had going on this week! i hope things calm down for you soon and i hope chloe gets better soon! the pictures are all so sweet! i especially love the last one with her looking up! SO CUTE!
Kaz she is gorgeous! I don't think she looks yellow at all either...why the jaundice concern? I am sorry about Chloe too that is miserable! I will come and visit and bring dinner as soon as I get back from Tulsa. I love you and am glad that your little girl is finally here!
congrats! if you need anything let me know...when things slow down we'd love to come visit!
Post a Comment