These are some pictures Justin took about a week ago. We just went down the street on one of the trails in our neighborhood. I love our neighborhood and all the fun trails and places to walk,ride bikes or take pictures! While we were out there we saw several deer, it was actually not a big stress or production to do pictures like it usually is it was actually FUN! I was about 33 weeks pregnant in these pictures, lately I have had several people make comments to me about how big I am I get comments like "Wow how much longer do you have?" "Are you having twins?" "Are you sure there are not two in there?" "So is your doctor going to induce you soon?" "This is for sure going to be your biggest baby", "You look miserable"(that one was my own mother) So now you all can see and make your own opinions!
are you kidding me Kaz??? THOSE ARE AWESOME! I was just thinking yesterday actually how much I love the pics Justin took of me and Max before I had Luke. They will always be up on a wall in my house!!! You look amazing and there were such great pictures of all 3 of you girls! Hopefully I'll get to see you in person one of these days! I miss ya! I haven't even seen your cute belly!
Those are beautiful pictures of you and the girls! and The belly, its so perfect! You look great Kazie! I can't believe your little one will be here soon!!!!
You don't look big at all I cant figure out why pregnancy paints this big sign on you like hey people make all the comments you would like! You look great don't listen to them
I LoVe the pictures!! So Cute!! You all look so great. I seriously don't know what people are meaning, because your belly is not that big. It looks just right. You are such a cute prego girl anyway!! Great pics Justin!
Kazie you look great! just don't listen to what other people say. Those dresses look so cute on the girls! So worth the price! They are adorable pics! Good job Justin!
Oh my gosh!! Those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen! You and your girls are SO adorable in them! Lucky that you have a photographer for a husband :] Good luck on baby girl #3!
I would love a husband for a photographer! Awesome pics! I was talking with Justin at the reunion about lenses and Photoshop... you know all that interesting stuff :) It was good to see you last weekend. People would always make those same comments to me too, but it doesn't mean you don't look sexy with that cute belly of yours.
Beautiful pictures! As I was looking at them I was thinking how lucky you are that you get to add another beautiful little girl to your family! Have you guys decided on a name yet? I had a thought, maybe consider naming her after your grandma, she's such a neat lady and that would be a great tribute! We so need to get together sometime, let me know! We've changed our phone number, I don't think I told you! :O It's 801-560-0970. Miss you!
11/4/09- Whenever Lyla makes the slightest cry or whine Chloe says "Ohhhhh, honey" or "It's ok Loula it's ok"
10/29/08- Chloe is all the time saying "it's Hot It's Hot" everything is Hot to her it's pretty funny.
10/08-tendy(meaning Kennedy) I love when Chloe wakes up and calls "Tendy"
10/08-my sister and I were working on a tutu for halloween so there was tulle all over it was a big mess we kept trying to keep Chloe down stairs with Justin but she came up and sat right in my Sister's lap my sister Mandy says "Chloe" and Chloe right away says "Mandeeeeee"
1-26-09 We went to Walmart today and on our way out checked the redbox to see if there were any new movies we wanted to see. Kennedy says to me mom did heavenly father make all the movie boxes??
9-5-08 We have just moved into our new house and Kennedy was looking out her bedroom window she has some awesome views and she says "look Daddy it's Paris" Justin said no that's the Jordan River Temple.
7-22-08 Kennedy was going to the bathroom and comes out and says to to Justin's Dad "Grandpa the flusher isn't working I think it needs a new battery or something"
We were puting Kennedy to bed we were saying prayers with her and she says " Heavenly Father please help uncle Kody to eat good things like Watermelon and Soup"
7-18-08 I was putting Kennedy to bed last night she likes Justin or I to lay with her for 4 minutes because she is 4 years old, so I was laying with her and just out of the blue she says "mom what would we name a boy baby if we had one?" I said I really don't know she says "sounds like a job for the super sleuths if you have a problem think think think" I thought this was pretty cute she really wants to have a baby brother (no im not pregnant)
We were at the fort Herriman days. We were riding rides and Kennedy wanted Justin ride one with her but we didn't have enough tickets. In her wisdom Kennedy said, "why don't we just buy some more tickets? What do they cost like five bucks or something?"
Our little Chloe has the tendancy to toss her food from her tray when she is supposed to be eating. One night Chloe was actually behaving and eating when Kennedy looked up with wide eyes and said, "Look Mom! Chloe isn't throwing her dinner tonight!"
Our daughter Chloe is 3 years old and has been diagnosed with Auditory Neuropathy. I have created this blog to share our daughter Chloe's story. To vent my frustrations, share my excitement, keep family and friends updated and possibly to help any others out there who are going through the same things.
12 comments:
You look SEXY FANTASTIC, Kaz!
Nice pictures, Justin!
are you kidding me Kaz??? THOSE ARE AWESOME! I was just thinking yesterday actually how much I love the pics Justin took of me and Max before I had Luke. They will always be up on a wall in my house!!! You look amazing and there were such great pictures of all 3 of you girls! Hopefully I'll get to see you in person one of these days! I miss ya! I haven't even seen your cute belly!
Those are beautiful pictures of you and the girls! and The belly, its so perfect! You look great Kazie! I can't believe your little one will be here soon!!!!
Ashley- mom2kendlee
You don't look big at all I cant figure out why pregnancy paints this big sign on you like hey people make all the comments you would like! You look great don't listen to them
Kazie--
These pictures are fabulous! You look gorgeous!! I don't know what people are talking about. You look absolutely fabulous!
I LoVe the pictures!! So Cute!! You all look so great. I seriously don't know what people are meaning, because your belly is not that big. It looks just right. You are such a cute prego girl anyway!! Great pics Justin!
These are just beautiful!!! You are looking fabulous and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :-)
Kazie you look great! just don't listen to what other people say. Those dresses look so cute on the girls! So worth the price! They are adorable pics! Good job Justin!
Oh my gosh!! Those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen! You and your girls are SO adorable in them! Lucky that you have a photographer for a husband :] Good luck on baby girl #3!
I would love a husband for a photographer! Awesome pics! I was talking with Justin at the reunion about lenses and Photoshop... you know all that interesting stuff :) It was good to see you last weekend. People would always make those same comments to me too, but it doesn't mean you don't look sexy with that cute belly of yours.
Beautiful pictures! As I was looking at them I was thinking how lucky you are that you get to add another beautiful little girl to your family! Have you guys decided on a name yet? I had a thought, maybe consider naming her after your grandma, she's such a neat lady and that would be a great tribute! We so need to get together sometime, let me know! We've changed our phone number, I don't think I told you! :O It's 801-560-0970. Miss you!
Kazie I love the pics- I agree with Haylee, you look great!! You are all baby and I am sure she will be just as cute as the other two.
Post a Comment