Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kennedy started Kindergarten!



Kennedy started Kindergarten yesterday! It's hard to believe I have a kindergartner already. Kennedy is going to a charter school (North Star), we are excited that she was able to get in, I really think that it will be a great experience for all of us.
Kennedy is doing great so far, she likes her teacher Mrs. Brown and has made some friends already. She says that her favorite part so far is painting and recess.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! She looks so grown-up.

Perschon Family said...

Oh my gosh could she be any cuter??? I LOVE the uniform! And I'm glad she's liking it!

btw thanks for your nice comment on my post about my Dad!! You know me...my emotions come in waves and it has just been an emotional week. I just posted a new post with Lucy's response to the post you read. I thought it was worth sharing. You'll have to check it out when you have a sec.!

Emalia said...

She looks so cute in her little uniform!

Haylee Mollerup said...

She looks adorable and so big!!! Was it hard sending her off the first day? I'm sad and excited for Erik all at the same time. What do I need to expect????
Kennedy is a doll!!

Angie said...

Kazie she looks BEAUTIFUL! and SO GROWN UP! I am glad she is loving Kindergarten! Jake is too... He looks forward to it! I hope it never changes!

Coombs Family said...

Oh, look as miss Kennedy! She's such a big girl now. *sniff,sniff* I bet she's loving it though! How are you doing?

colbyanddeniseovery said...

I remeber when Kennedy and Kelsey would play when they were only two. Now she's five and going to school. It is crazy. I think we need to all get together in September or October before I leave. Let me know what you think. By the way, I love your photo wall.