Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Better late than Never

Our Christmas was great the girls were alot of fun this year. Kennedy was so into Santa and making sure we had cookies, milk, and carrots for the reindeer I ended up calling santa on the way home from Justin's parents because she was so worried that Santa already passed our house, I had to reasure her somehow. Chloe was alot of fun too she not only unwrapped her gifts but mine and Justin's too she couldn't get enough of it. I feel kinda bad we really didn't get alot of pics you would think that with Justin being a photographer we would have taken lots of pictures anyway Here are a few pics.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Your girls are adorable! I am glad you had a great Christmas! It was fun for us too with Jake being old enough to enjoy and understand Santa and the birth of our Savior! I would love to get together sometime soon! Can you do lunch?

Perschon Family said...

aHH! I love the pics! my fav is the one of chloe with the big smile when she opened that book! so cute! the table turned out way cute with those little chairs! where did you find them? ikea? the rug is cute too!! yeah!

Coombs Family said...

Kaz, your girls are seriously so cute! I am so jealous that they got a Thomas Train set! Glad you had a good Christmas!