Saturday, September 20, 2008
Disneyland
We had such a fun time! Kennedy and Chloe were sooooooo good of course we did have the occasional breakdown but really not many they actually suprised us. Kennedy thought the airplane was so cool and loved flying, Chloe on the other hand screamed most of the way there but she was good on the way home thankfully.
Those of you who know Kennedy very well would know that she is shy, pretty emotional, a little scaredy cat I guess just a girly girl well we were so suprised that when we asked her if she wanted to go on splash mountain she said yes, she did it and she loved it and wanted to go again and again she loved all of the big rollercoasters her favorote ride at Disnyland was Thunder Mountain Railway! This was awesome for Justin and I, one of us would wait with Chloe at the exit of the rides she couldn't ride and then hop on with Kennedy. Kennedy loved it too because she got to ride all the rides at least two times in a row. Chloe and Kennedy loved the parades, Kennedy's favorite princess is now Ariel because the first night we were there Ariel stopped right in front of us at the parade for about 20 min. Ariel waved and blew kisses to Kennedy from her float so after that Kennedy decided she was her favorite. After the first parade Kennedy insisted we go every night we were there. Chloe was able to go on most of the rides and loved them too her favorite I think was the big carousel, since our trip Chloe now says Mickey quit often it's pretty cute. We had an awesome trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Oh! That looks like so much fun!! Looks like the girls loved the princesses and all the characters...what a blast!
I'm SO jealous! Those pictures are ADORABLE!!! I'm so glad you guys had such a fun trip!! I really think that Dineyland IS the happiest place on earth! I mean, come on!!!!! Look at the little girls faces! They say it all!!
I'm so glad that you guys had fun! me missed you though. Every airplane morgan saw she asked if kennedy was in it coming to see her.
YEAH!!! I'm so glad you had a fun trip! The pictures are way cute!!!!!! Also, that is crazy about your friend who passed away! Stuff like that always gets me thinking too!
Awe! Looks like you had a great time!
What a fun trip!!! I'm so glad you guys had such a good time! ;-)
Post a Comment