Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Moving...........
It's been quite a rollercoaster the past little while around our house. We put our house on the market and got an offer right away. We were planning on moving into the house that Swensen's studio is in but that is on the back burner for a few months. So we almost decided to tell the people that made an offer we are not selling any longer. But we feel like it is the right time to move on, we don't know yet where we are going but we are supposed to be out of here the 1st week of June. I haven't started packing yet because it's been such a rollercoaster I think I am in denial, I have a house full of boxes and a week and a half I guess I better get packing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good luck packing!! I'm going crazy packing! I hate moving! We've done it too much in our 6 years of marriage. We'll talk to you soon!
Wow Kazie! That sounds stressful! Let me know if you need any help! I would love to help out and visit of course! I am glad to hear things are going well!
Post a Comment